I have been involved in the fitness industry since 1988 and am constantly amazed at the ability of the body to transition through various states of health. I have experienced periods of great health as well as periods of pauses in health – physical, emotional and mental. Because of my continued fascination of the health process, I have dedicated the remainder of my life to acquiring new knowledge, applying that knowledge, and educating all those interested in achieving better health. I have come to believe that everyone at any age can improve their health and fitness levels everyday.
By combining your desire for and commitment to improved health and my knowledge of the body and passion for health, we can begin to help you experience a more Vibrant Life today!
Certifications and Memberships
- Message Therapy: Health Options Institute
- Complicated Upper and Lower Extremity Patterns, Nerve Compression Patterns: Center for Pain Management and Orthopedic Massage
- Structural Energetic Therapy – Spinal Stabilization: Structural Energetic Therapies, Inc
- Medical Massage: LMT Success Group
- Kinesiology Taping Practitioner; FMT Inc.
- Health and Wellness Coach, Health Coach Institute
- Personal Training: Aerobic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Group Fitness: AFAA
- Nutrition Counseling: AFAA
- SilverSneakers: Tivity Health, Inc.
- Silver & Fit: American Specialty Health, Inc
- Member of American Massage Therapy Association and American Bodyworkers and Massage Professionals
- CPR & AED Trained: American Safety & Health Institute
- First Aid & Safety: National CPR Foundation
You Have the Power To Change Your Current Health Status!
Fact: We live fast-paced lives which increase our stress levels
Fact: Stress is proven to contribute to nearly ALL forms of modern-day diseases, including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
Fact: Consistent exercise can decrease your risks for acquiring cancers by as much as 80%.
Fact: Americans have little training in nutrition and 45% of the population is now obese – including children
Fact: Massage therapy reduces stress
Why Choose Vibrant Life Therapies?
We are passionate about helping you create a healthier, happier you
- Over 30 Year experience in the Health and Fitness Industries
- Thoroughly educated in BOTH Exercise Science and Massage Therapy, providing a deeper insight into movement restrictions, compensation patterns, and pain to help you overcome any challenges and prevent injuries
- Use of a wide range of therapeutic and relaxation massage techniques tailored to your situation and goals
- The ability to offer at home exercises to help you maintain pain free movement
- Unhurried, private setting, so you receive the FULL time in service, with extra time allowed for discussions and transitions
- Specialize in Women’s and Senior’s Fitness
- Several settings including office, in-home, and Community Centers
- Restorative Yoga